The SeeYourself® system takes Negotiations and Presentations Training to a new level of excellence.
The system consists of the following 10 basic steps:
- Presents the latest available course content.
- Provides real world examples on the materials discussed.
- Seeks student interaction in questioning any aspects of the presentation to gain a clearer understanding.
- Tests the students understanding of the subject matter.
- Students participate in negotiations simulations or presentations where they apply the theory learned.
- Reviews results of negotiations simulations or presentation sessions and methodologies used by students.
- *Video tape practice sessions.
- *Expert edits video tape and makes notes on video with possible improvements based on theory provided.
- *Video is presented to students for real feedback on actual performance.
- *Students keep edited video for future reference and review.
*Note: Items 7,8,9 and 10 are available at an additional cost per student.